February is just around the corner & I can't wait! I have plans to visit both Perth & Adelaide at the start of the month - although if I don't get more pre-bookings I may have to cancel my Adelaide tour.
Perth is almost fully booked; I currently have time to see another three clients whilst I'm there. I'm visiting between the 2nd - 6th of February & if I have to cancel my Adelaide tour I might extend my stay.
Considering how much fun I had last tour, I'm pretty disappointed that I'm not getting many pre-bookings for my Adelaide trip. I know what a kinky bunch you are & have a lot of fun helping you all fulfil your fantasies - it would be a real shame if i had to cancel! I'm planning on visiting between the 7th - 10th of February so if you'd like to see me make sure to get in touch ASAP so I don't have to cancel :)