To all my Perth lovers; I'm planning on visiting you again between the 23rd-26th of July! However I don't have enough pre-bookings to lock in this tour just yet. So if you've been thinking of seeing me and you live in WA, please get in touch as soon as you can, otherwise I may have to cancel.
I'll wait until the 10th of July before deciding if I will be going ahead with this trip - I'll require at least four more pre-bookings with deposits paid for me to fly over as planned. What are you waiting for? Head over to my contact page to secure your session.